Friday, October 9, 2009

Flower Bracelet

Flower design Bracelet available for $5.00 (only available to my friends, penpals, and family). I usually make these bracelets for "TEEN" size (ages 11-13), but if you're not sure what size you need or know you'll need a bigger size, just let me know!
Here are a few pictures:


This (above) is my favorite picture.

If you are my friend, penpal, or family member and you would like to buy this bracelet, please let me know in a comment, e-mail, letter, or face to face conversation.

Thanks,
Megan

P.S. I can make as many as I need to of this kind of bracelet, so If you aren't sure you'd like to buy it yet, or are saving you money for something else and when you've saved up for the other thing and have more money and what to buy if after you've bought the thing you are saving up for, just let me know when you want to buy it! =D

1 comment:

  1. Those are super cute!
    I am thinking about buying one.. not sure.
    ~Miriam

    ReplyDelete