Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Children's bracelets


For my First try at kids bracelets I used seed beads in a pattern of red~orange~green~dark blue~yellow~light blue, repeated 4 times on each side. And in the middle I added the words "I Heart cats" on one and on the other "I heart dogs". Slightly stretchy (it was supposed to be "STRETCHY" but it is only stretchy a little.)
 Only the "I heart Cats" bracelet is available now, for $4.00 (+ a shipping fee of $2.00)

Here are some pictures:
"I Heart cats" avalible for $4.00 (+ a shipping fee of $2.00)
Sorry, this item is SOLD
Close up (that is kinda bad, lol). Only the "I heart Cats" bracelet is available now.
Sorry, the "I heart Dogs" bracelet is SOLD. But the "I heart Cats" is still avalible for $4.00 (+ a shipping fee of $2.00)



I'm just making sure you know that these bracelets are for about 6-3 or 2, If you give it to a 2 or 3 year old PLEASE watch them carefully  so that if it brakes they don't stick the beads in their mouth and choke. 



I you would like to buy one/both of these bracelets please comment or e-mail me at: Jennaandme@gmail.com

THANKS!
~Megan

* these photos were taken by me (that's why they aren't the best).


1 comment:

  1. Neat Blog! Oh, make sure to check mine out and vote on which pic you like best! I am going to follow this blog! :)



    sarah

    ReplyDelete