Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My new Creations

I'm VARY excited to release my FIRST Creation!!!
A set of a necklace, bracelet, and earrings made with: clear leaf center bead surrounded by white seed beads and made with beading wire (a VARY light weight kind of wire that is us, so that my jewelry is strong).

Here is a close up on the Clear center bead used on necklace and bracelet 
Here is the whole set available for $12.00 (+a shipping fee of $2, so I can send it)

Here are the earrings
Here is the bracelet 
And here is the necklace 

If you would like to buy this set, please comment or e-mail me at: Jennaandme@gmail.com

THANK YOU!!

~Megan

*Thanks to my sister Marissa, I have these WONDERFUL pictures (except for the close up, that was taken my me)

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if i am too late, but Megan's Maginificent Creations would be a great name. I will let you know if i have any other ideas.
    ~Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, but I decided to stick with Cool Jewels.
    That Is a good name though!

    ReplyDelete